Best Romantic Ideas
1. Get tulips and attach this note: “I’ve got two-lips waiting for you!”
2. On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet. Attach a card that says:“I will love you until the last rose fades.”
3. If your partner is going away for a few days, tell her that you are worried about her so you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear.
4. Write him/her a check for one million kisses.
5. Take a book that your partner is reading and using a pencil, underline letters in a section of the book she has yet to read to spell out a love letter. For example in any exert from a novel, you may underline the letters so that the underlined letters come together to spell out your secret message. That secret message may be “I love you” or “Honey, you are my life” or anything you want.
The underlined letters will make your partner curious and with a bit of luck she will write them down to decode your special message.
6. Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as “I Love You” When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
7. Buy a tree with your partner and plant it in a special spot. Each year on your anniversary, have a glass of champagne next to your tree and talk about how your love and the tree have grown.