How to Get Him to Propose to You
you have been going out with him for four years now. You have been steady sweethearts for the entire time. He knows your family very well and you know his family as well. you both have plans for the future together. Your future plans have included him. his future plans also have you in them. So what else is there left? You want to have his kids and you want to wake up beside him every day. but he has not yet proposed. so how do you get him to propose to you?
Here are some ways in which you can get him to propose to you:
• make sure that he is the right one. You need to be sure that you are barking up the right tree. You need to make sure that you are going to marry someone who is worthy of you. Think carefully if he has the traits that you would want in a partner. Think hard about your decision. If you feel that you both are good together, then maybe he may be the right one.
• Talk to your family members and your friends. ask for their opinion. They will be able to honestly tell you if he is good for you. Get their blessing for them. Get them to tell you if he is really good to become your husband in the future.
• Make sure that you make sure give him subtle hints. Talk about people getting married. When you pass by a jewelry store, take him to see the rings and comment on how nice they are.
• Talk to him about kids and families. tell him how you feel about families and kids. Get his reaction. It is important that both of you have the same ideals in terms of how you want to raise children and how you want to live your lives. It is essential that you both have the same priorities. If one of you places as the most important things in your lives then the other must also feel this way
• You both must agree on some sort of arrangement. Both of you cannot be working 24/7. This will be bad for the children. If one of you is not willing to lay back then it would be hard to raise a family.
• Talk to him about marriage. Ask him if he is open to get married. You both need to have the same ideas about marriage.
• If he has not proposed, find out why he has not proposed. find out what the reasons could be for him delaying the proposal. Perhaps he has some issues about getting married. Find out if he has any issues getting married. If his ideas of marriage are very different from yours, then maybe the match will not be so good after all.
• If he is really taking too long, talk to him. tell him straight that you want to marry him. if he is not ready, then maybe it is time to take time apart. Let him know that you are not willing to wait for him forever to propose to you. He might never be ready and you cannot just wait forever for him.
• Take the time off to think about everything. Marriage is not something you need to rush into. Take the time to decide if you can really wait for him to propose.
• If he lets you know that he is not ready for such a commitment, then maybe it is time to rearrange your life as well. if you are ready for such a commitment and cannot wait for him to be ready, then you might want to move on with your own life. you cannot just sit pretty and wait for him to realize that he wants to marry you. If he is not ready, he probably would not be ready anytime soon.
• Give him an ultimatum. This might shake him up in order to get him to propose. But be careful with this move. There is a big chance that you might lose him if you use this road. But then take consolation that you would at least know if he is really serious about you in the first place.
Marriage is never an easy thing to enter. You cannot force it on someone. So if your man is not willing to commit and you are not willing to wait, then it might be good to call it a day.