How to Get Your Girl Back
in the heat of the moment, you could not stand it anymore and you told your girlfriend that you want to end your four year relationship. You realized that all the problems and issues seemed to be too much and it is just so difficult. After a sleepless night, you realize that you were wrong about the whole thing. You cannot be without her. She means the world to you and you would do just about anything to get her back. So how do you actually get her back? Here are some ways that might possibly work to get her back into your arms again:
• ask her if you can work things out again. Tell that you are very sorry for making a rash decision without thinking it through.
• Talk about your decision to quit it. Explain to her why you chose to end it during the fight.
• Talk about your issues. There must be some serious issues to want you to break up with her. Let her know about the problems you have with the relationship
• Woo her back. Start courting her all over again.
• Remember you are back to square one. You need to prove it to her once more that you are worthy of her.
• Send her flowers again. Be sweet to her all over again. Remind her of the reasons as to why she said yes in the first place.
• Show your love and care for her. Bring her food at work because you know she will be hungry. Show up after work to pick her up and send her home.
• Send her text messages telling her that you love her.
• Go out of town and talk about what had happened. Make the effort to understand what truly transpired between the both of you.
• Write her a letter. She would appreciate the effort. Explain it to her in your letter why you did what you did and tell her how you feel about her. Be honest and sincere about it. Do not use flowery words. It will only turn her off.
• Talk to her friends and family members. Ask them how you can make it up to her
• Give her the space and time she needs to think. This is just as difficult for her as it is for you. She needs to think about what to do. She needs to decide what to do with your relationship.
• Respect her decision. If she does not want to get back together for the mean time, then let her do her own thing. Just be consistent in your actions. If you told her that you will do whatever it takes to get her back, just do that. Make her feel important again in your life. at one point in her life, you already made her feel insignificant when you wanted to break up with her. So be consistent with your actions and make her know that you are sincere with what you are saying
• Do not go for other women. This is not the time to play the field. Take this time to assess your relationship as well. find out if you really want to get back together with her and if she is really worth all the effort and trouble. This break from each other will also make you realize if you really love her.
• Give yourself time to think. This is the perfect opportunity to assess your love for her. If it is genuine, then you will make all the effort for her. But if you are not willing to make effort for her anymore, then cut it out already. No use in hurting yourselves any longer. Just cut it loose.
• Get feedback from other people. Find out if she still loves you or wants to get back together with you. If she does not seem to want to anymore, then decide if you still want to try to woo her back to you. If it is too troublesome, then it is probably best that it ended when it did
Breakups are the most difficult part in a relationship. So make sure that you decide carefully if you want to get back together with someone you already broke up with. If you decide to do so, then go full speed ahead with a lot of effort. If you are not willing to work on it, then do not bother and save yourself all the headaches and troubles.