How to Keep Your Partner Interested in You
If you are currently in a relationship but are noticing that your partner is less responsive to your needs and seems to be losing interest in you as a person, maybe it is time to take a different approach. Most relationships always start out like a fairy tale and the best part of it is the exciting of the beginning. Knowing little about each other, you both love the fact that you learn a little more about each other every day. Every moment brings something new to both of you about the other. But when you are past that stage, where does it go from there?
Most women are faced with this problem when they have been with one person after a long time. They begin to feel like they are too familiar to their partner and they start to panic that their partner will start looking elsewhere for a more exciting relationship. But don’t fret because there are ways that you can still keep the magic in the air and still maintain the steady relationship that you are heavily invested in. All it takes is some initiative on your part to make some small changes and be willing to be a little different in your approach to some aspects of your life. Here are a few tips on how to keep you partner interested in you:
1. First, take some time for yourself to soul-search and find out if the problem lies in you or him. By doing this, you will see what mistakes you are making and try to fix them. In fact, you can even talk to your partner and ask him if there is anything you can do different to spice up the relationship. With men, it is best to approach the problem head-on instead of beating around the bush and trying to fix everything yourself. Have a heart-to-heart talk and find ways you can reignite the flame between you.
2. Try to be different and try talking less about yourself and listen to him. Most men are used to hearing their significant other rant and rave about their day. Take a different approach and find out how your partner’s day went. Take an hour to completely focus on his work and friends. You’ll find that he has a lot to say, but he is just not being listened to. This way, you will find out more about what he enjoys and wants to do with you to strengthen the relationship you are both nurturing.
3. Approach your guy, sit with him, and discuss your long term goals in the future. Whether or not it involves you and him together or not, this is a great way to find out what he is interested in achieving later on. This will give you a clue as to how you might fit in his plans or not. He may give you a clear signal that he takes you very seriously and sees you with him in his future. Then you can plan things ahead of time that will fit into both your goals and planned life experiences.
4. Be fun and exciting! Guys like to see their partner lively and living life to the fullest. They don’t want to be stuck with a girl who dwells on problems and mopes about problems. They want a girl who may fall but picks herself up again and resumes with a smile and a positive outlook. Don’t be gloomy and boring. Plan activities that will allow both of you an exciting experience like scuba diving, mountain climbing, or hiking. You can be sure that he will love your energy and will look forward to hanging out with you again.
5. Give him some space and be open to him meeting up with friends alone and doing his own thing without you. Trust is one of the best foundations for strong relationships. By giving each other time and space to do your own thing, you can grow as individuals and not have to be inseparable all the time.
6. Stay sexy and keep him interested by taking care of your appearance and hygiene, from looks to scent. Guys are very visual creatures and like to have beautiful partners that they can admire and appreciate. Just imagine that you are still in your early relationship stages and staying pretty is essential. Don’t let yourself go just because things have gotten too familiar between you and your man.